Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUCKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUCKERS exist?
Definitions of TUCKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States anarchist influential before World War I (1854-1939)
- noun - United States vaudevillian (born in Russia) noted for her flamboyant performances (1884-1966)
- noun - a sewer who tucks
- noun - a detachable yoke of linen or lace worn over the breast of a low-cut dress
- verb - wear out completely
- adv - sapped of strength [adj TIREDER, TIREDEST] : TIREDLY
- verb - to make or become weary
There are 7 letters in TUCKERS: C E K R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUCKERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUCKERS plus a wildcard: TUCKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUCKERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUCKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.