Scrabble word: RUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUCK exist?
Definitions of RUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things
- noun - an irregular fold in an otherwise even surface (as in cloth)
- verb - become wrinkled or drawn together
- A multitude; a throng.
- The undistinguished crowd or ordinary run of persons or things.
- People who are followers, not leaders.
- To make a fold in; crease.
- verb - to wrinkle or crease
There are 4 letters in RUCK: C K R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUCK plus a wildcard: RUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUCK
Images for RUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.