Scrabble word: TRUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUCK exist?
Definitions of TRUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- noun - a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top
- verb - convey (goods etc.) by truck
- Any of various heavy motor vehicles designed for carrying or pulling loads.
- A two-wheeled barrow for moving heavy objects by hand.
- A wheeled platform, sometimes equipped with a motor, for conveying loads in a warehouse or freight yard.
- One of the swiveling frames of wheels under each end of a railroad car or trolley car.
- A set of bookshelves mounted on four wheels or casters, used in libraries.
- A small piece of wood placed at the top of a mast or flagpole, usually having holes through which halyards can be passed.
- A railroad freight car without a top.
- To carry goods by truck.
- To drive a truck.
- To move or travel in a steady but easy manner.
- To exchange; barter.
- To have dealings or commerce; traffic.
- Articles of commerce; trade goods.
- Garden produce raised for the market.
- Worthless goods; stuff or rubbish: “Look at your hands.
- Barter; exchange.
- verb - to transport by truck (an automotive vehicle designed to carry loads)