Scrabble word: TRUCK
Is TRUCK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- noun - a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top
- verb - convey (goods etc.) by truck
- Any of various heavy motor vehicles designed for carrying or pulling loads.
- A two-wheeled barrow for moving heavy objects by hand.
- A wheeled platform, sometimes equipped with a motor, for conveying loads in a warehouse or freight yard.
- One of the swiveling frames of wheels under each end of a railroad car or trolley car.
- A set of bookshelves mounted on four wheels or casters, used in libraries.
- A small piece of wood placed at the top of a mast or flagpole, usually having holes through which halyards can be passed.
- A railroad freight car without a top.
- To carry goods by truck.
- To drive a truck.
- To move or travel in a steady but easy manner.
- To exchange; barter.
- To have dealings or commerce; traffic.
- Articles of commerce; trade goods.
- Garden produce raised for the market.
- Worthless goods; stuff or rubbish: “Look at your hands.
- Barter; exchange.
- verb - to transport by truck (an automotive vehicle designed to carry loads)
There are 5 letters in TRUCK: C K R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUCK
Click to search all anagrams of TRUCK plus a wildcard: TRUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUCK
Images for TRUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.