Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRUCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUCKS exist?
Definitions of TRUCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- noun - a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top
- verb - convey (goods etc.) by truck
- v - to transport by truck (an automotive vehicle designed to carry loads)
There are 6 letters in TRUCKS: C K R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUCKS plus a wildcard: TRUCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUCKS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRUCKS
- 10 Best Monster trucks - RC Car Action
- GMC trucks pictures wallpapers images photos Gmc Cars
- Classic Hot rod trucks picture - Hot Rod Cars
- 1959 Ford F-250 Pickup Truck
- semi trucks pics
- All Car Collections toyota trucks
- Oshkosh HEMTT Images
- trucks Wallpaper Resolution1280x960 226views Image Size271.44k.
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- US - trucks
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.