Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUCKS exist?
Definitions of TUCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - eatables (especially sweets)
- noun - (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- noun - a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- noun - a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- verb - fit snugly into
- verb - make a tuck or several folds in
- verb - draw together into folds or puckers
- v - to fold under
There are 5 letters in TUCKS: C K S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUCKS plus a wildcard: TUCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUCKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUCKS
- Art of Stitch Chapter 6 tucks Pleats and Gathers
- tucks Medicated Pads Reviews - tucks Medicated Pads Side Effects
- ... invited me to tell you about tucks products I was happy to oblige
- Fig. 143. - Fine hand-run tucks.
- Art of Stitch Chapter 8 Paper Relief into Fabric Relief
- Details of lined sleeves with pin tucks Pin tucks on yolk Piped ...
- tucks Medicated Hemorrhoid Cooling Pads drugstore.com
- Shwin&Shwin Sewing 101 tucks
- 1991 tucks Multi Color Bronze New Orleans Mardi Gras Doubloon - - 26
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.