Scrabble word: TUSK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUSK exist?
Definitions of TUSK in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses
- noun - a long pointed tooth specialized for fighting or digging
- verb - stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- verb - remove the tusks of animals
- An elongated, pointed tooth, usually one of a pair, extending outside of the mouth in certain animals such as the walrus, elephant, or wild boar.
- A long, projecting tooth or toothlike part.
- verb - to gore with a tusk (a long, pointed tooth extending outside of the mouth)