Is TUSK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUSK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses
- noun - a long pointed tooth specialized for fighting or digging
- verb - stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- verb - remove the tusks of animals
- An elongated, pointed tooth, usually one of a pair, extending outside of the mouth in certain animals such as the walrus, elephant, or wild boar.
- A long, projecting tooth or toothlike part.
- verb - to gore with a tusk (a long, pointed tooth extending outside of the mouth)
There are 4 letters in TUSK: K S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUSK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUSK, to go: TUSK?
Rearrange the letters in TUSK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUSK
What's nearby TUSK
Lookup in Wiki for TUSK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUSK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUSK"