Scrabble word: TUSKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUSKS exist?
Definitions of TUSKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard smooth ivory colored dentine that makes up most of the tusks of elephants and walruses
- noun - a long pointed tooth specialized for fighting or digging
- verb - stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- verb - remove the tusks of animals
- verb - to gore with a tusk (a long, pointed tooth extending outside of the mouth)
There are 5 letters in TUSKS: K S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUSKS plus a wildcard: TUSKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUSKS
Images for TUSKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.