Scrabble word: STUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUCK exist?
Definitions of STUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - an implement consisting of a length of wood
- noun - a small thin branch of a tree
- noun - a lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane
- noun - a rectangular quarter pound block of butter or margarine
- noun - informal terms for the leg
- noun - a long implement (usually made of wood) that is shaped so that hockey or polo players can hit a puck or ball
- noun - a long thin implement resembling a length of wood
- noun - marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- noun - threat of a penalty
- adj - caught or fixed
- adj - baffled
- verb - to support with slender pieces of wood
- verb - to pierce with a pointed object
There are 5 letters in STUCK: C K S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUCK plus a wildcard: STUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUCK
Images for STUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.