Scrabble word: SUCK
Is SUCK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of sucking
- verb - draw into the mouth by creating a practical vacuum in the mouth
- verb - draw something in by or as if by a vacuum
- verb - attract by using an inexorable force, inducement, etc.
- verb - be inadequate or objectionable
- verb - provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - give suck to
- To draw (liquid) into the mouth by movements of the tongue and lips that create suction.
- To draw in by establishing a partial vacuum: a cleaning device that sucks up dirt.
- To draw in by or as if by a current in a fluid.
- To draw or pull as if by suction: teenagers who are sucked into a life of crime.
- To draw nourishment through or from: suck a baby bottle.
- To hold, moisten, or maneuver (a sweet, for example) in the mouth.
- To perform fellatio on.
- To draw something in by or as if by suction: felt the drain starting to suck.
- To draw nourishment; suckle.
- To make a sound caused by suction.
- To behave obsequiously; fawn.
- To be disgustingly disagreeable or offensive.
- The act or sound of sucking.
- Something drawn in by sucking.
- verb - to draw in by establishing a partial vacuum
There are 4 letters in SUCK: C K S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUCK
Click to search all anagrams of SUCK plus a wildcard: SUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUCK
Images for SUCK
Lookup in Wiki for SUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.