Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUCK exist?
Definitions of SUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of sucking
- verb - draw into the mouth by creating a practical vacuum in the mouth
- verb - draw something in by or as if by a vacuum
- verb - attract by using an inexorable force, inducement, etc.
- verb - be inadequate or objectionable
- verb - provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - give suck to
- To draw (liquid) into the mouth by movements of the tongue and lips that create suction.
- To draw in by establishing a partial vacuum: a cleaning device that sucks up dirt.
- To draw in by or as if by a current in a fluid.
- To draw or pull as if by suction: teenagers who are sucked into a life of crime.
- To draw nourishment through or from: suck a baby bottle.
- To hold, moisten, or maneuver (a sweet, for example) in the mouth.
- To perform fellatio on.
- To draw something in by or as if by suction: felt the drain starting to suck.
- To draw nourishment; suckle.
- To make a sound caused by suction.
- To behave obsequiously; fawn.
- To be disgustingly disagreeable or offensive.
- The act or sound of sucking.
- Something drawn in by sucking.
- v - to draw in by establishing a partial vacuum
There are 4 letters in SUCK: C K S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUCK plus a wildcard: SUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUCK
Images for SUCK
- March 15 2004 - 808 PM - tribe.net
- Lovely Feet of Tumblr
- suck Clothing Faux Magazine
- See you soon maybe with 100 big simoleons bursting out of my pocket ...
- Image - Yousuck.jpg - Uncyclopedia the content-free encyclopedia
- Allergies suck How having an allergy can impact your life Allergy ...
- Ooh dream weaver...I believe you can get me through the night.....
- NFL Forum - Week 10 Seattle Seahawks Arizona Cardinals
- Isles faced off in a matinee with cross-town arch-enemies the NY ...