Scrabble word: SHUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUCK exist?
Definitions of SHUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- verb - remove from the shell
- verb - remove the shucks from
- A husk, pod, or shell, as of an ear of corn, a pea, or a hickory nut.
- The shell of an oyster or a clam.
- Something worthless.
- To remove the husk or shell from.
- To cast off: shucked their coats and cooled off; a city trying to shuck a sooty image.
- verb - to remove the husk or shell from