Scrabble word: SHUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUCK exist?
Definitions of SHUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- verb - remove from the shell
- verb - remove the shucks from
- A husk, pod, or shell, as of an ear of corn, a pea, or a hickory nut.
- The shell of an oyster or a clam.
- Something worthless.
- To remove the husk or shell from.
- To cast off: shucked their coats and cooled off; a city trying to shuck a sooty image.
- verb - to remove the husk or shell from
There are 5 letters in SHUCK: C H K S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUCK plus a wildcard: SHUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUCK
Images for SHUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.