Scrabble word: SHUCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUCKS exist?
Definitions of SHUCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - something of little value
- noun - an expression of disappointment or irritation
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- verb - remove from the shell
- verb - remove the shucks from
- verb - to remove the husk or shell from
There are 6 letters in SHUCKS: C H K S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUCKS plus a wildcard: SHUCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUCKS
Images for SHUCKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.