Scrabble word: SUCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUCKS exist?
Definitions of SUCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of sucking
- verb - draw into the mouth by creating a practical vacuum in the mouth
- verb - draw something in by or as if by a vacuum
- verb - attract by using an inexorable force, inducement, etc.
- verb - be inadequate or objectionable
- verb - provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - give suck to
- verb - to draw in by establishing a partial vacuum