Scrabble word: SUCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUCKS exist?
Definitions of SUCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of sucking
- verb - draw into the mouth by creating a practical vacuum in the mouth
- verb - draw something in by or as if by a vacuum
- verb - attract by using an inexorable force, inducement, etc.
- verb - be inadequate or objectionable
- verb - provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - give suck to
- verb - to draw in by establishing a partial vacuum
There are 5 letters in SUCKS: C K S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUCKS plus a wildcard: SUCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUCKS
Images for SUCKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.