Scrabble word: HUSK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUSK exist?
Definitions of HUSK in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - outer membranous covering of some fruits or seeds
- verb - remove the husks from
- The outer membranous or green envelope of some fruits or seeds, as that of a walnut or an ear of corn.
- A shell or outer covering, especially when considered worthless.
- A framework serving as a support.
- verb - to remove the husk (the outer covering) from