Scrabble word: HUSK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUSK exist?
Definitions of HUSK in dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - outer membranous covering of some fruits or seeds
- verb - remove the husks from
- The outer membranous or green envelope of some fruits or seeds, as that of a walnut or an ear of corn.
- A shell or outer covering, especially when considered worthless.
- A framework serving as a support.
- verb - to remove the husk (the outer covering) from
There are 4 letters in HUSK: H K S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUSK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUSK plus a wildcard: HUSK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUSK
Images for HUSK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.