Scrabble word: SUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUCH exist?
Definitions of SUCH in dictionaries:
- adj - of so extreme a degree or extent
- adv - to so extreme a degree
- Of this kind: a single parent, one of many such people in the neighborhood.
- Of a kind specified or implied: a boy such as yourself.
- Of a degree or quality indicated: Their anxiety was such that they could not sleep.
- Of so extreme a degree or quality: never dreamed of such wealth.
- To so extreme a degree; so: such beautiful flowers; such a funny character.
- Very; especially: She has been in such poor health lately.
- Such a person or persons or thing or things: was the mayor and as such presided over the council; expected difficulties, and such occurred.
- Itself alone or within itself: Money as such will seldom bring total happiness.
- Someone or something implied or indicated: Such are the fortunes of war.
- Similar things or people; the like: pins, needles, and such.
- adj - of that kind