Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUSH exist?
Definitions of CRUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated
- noun - a dense crowd of people
- noun - temporary love of an adolescent
- noun - the act of crushing
- verb - come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- verb - break into small pieces
- verb - humiliate or depress completely
- verb - crush or bruise
- verb - make ineffective
- verb - become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure
- To press between opposing bodies so as to break or injure.
- To break, pound, or grind (stone or ore, for example) into small fragments or powder.
- To put down; subdue: crushed the rebellion.
- To overwhelm or oppress severely: spirits that had been crushed by rejection and failure.
- To crumple or rumple: crushed the freshly ironed shirt.
- To hug, especially with great force.
- To press upon, shove, or crowd.
- To extract or obtain by pressing or squeezing: crush juice from a grape.
- To drink; quaff.
- To be or become crushed.
- To proceed or move by crowding or pressing.
- The act of crushing; extreme pressure.
- The state of being crushed.
- A great crowd: a crush of spectators.
- A substance prepared by or as if by crushing, especially a fruit drink: orange crush.
- A usually temporary infatuation.
- The object of such an infatuation.
- A decisive or critical moment or situation.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to press forcefully so as to reduce to a pulpy mass”: crush rose geranium leaves; mashed the sweet potatoes; pulped raspberries through a sieve; smashing bamboo stems with a hammer; squash an egg under one’s foot.
- verb - to press or squeeze out of shape
There are 5 letters in CRUSH: C H R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUSH plus a wildcard: CRUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUSH
Images for CRUSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.