Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHORUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHORUS exist?
Definitions of CHORUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
- noun - a group of people assembled to sing together
- noun - the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- noun - a body of dancers or singers who perform together
- noun - a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
- verb - utter in unison
- verb - sing in a choir
- A composition in four or more parts written for a large number of singers.
- A refrain in which an audience joins a soloist in a song.
- A repeat of the opening statement of a popular song played by the whole group.
- A solo section based on the main melody of a popular song and played by a member of the group.
- A body of singers who perform choral compositions.
- A body of vocalists and dancers who support the soloists and leading performers in operas, musical comedies, and revues.
- A group of persons who speak or sing in unison a given part or composition in drama or poetry recitation.
- An actor in Elizabethan drama who recites the prologue and epilogue to a play and sometimes comments on the action.
- A group of masked dancers who performed ceremonial songs at religious festivals in early Greek times.
- The group in a classical Greek drama whose songs and dances present an exposition of or, in later tradition, a disengaged commentary on the action.
- The portion of a classical Greek drama consisting of choric dance and song.
- A group or performer in a modern drama serving a purpose similar to the Greek chorus.
- The performers of a choral ode, especially a Pindaric ode.
- A speech, song, or other utterance made in concert by many people.
- A simultaneous utterance by a number of people: a chorus of jeers from the bystanders.
- The sounds so made.
- verb - to sing in unison
There are 6 letters in CHORUS: C H O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHORUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHORUS plus a wildcard: CHORUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHORUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHORUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.