Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOUR exist?
Definitions of HOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day
- noun - clock time
- noun - a special and memorable period
- noun - distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- One of the 24 equal parts of a day.
- One of the points on a timepiece marking off 12 or 24 successive intervals of 60 minutes, from midnight to noon and noon to midnight or from midnight to midnight.
- The time of day indicated by a 12-hour clock.
- A unit of measure of longitude or right ascension, equal to 15 or 24 of a great circle.
- A customary or fixed time: the dinner hour.
- A particular time: their hour of need.
- A significant time: Her hour had come.
- The present time: the man of the hour.
- The work that can be accomplished in an hour.
- The distance that can be traveled in an hour.
- A single session of a school day or class.
- The canonical hours.
- noun - a period of sixty minutes
There are 4 letters in HOUR: H O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOUR plus a wildcard: HOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOUR
Images for HOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.