Scrabble word: HOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOUR exist?
Definitions of HOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day
- noun - clock time
- noun - a special and memorable period
- noun - distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- One of the 24 equal parts of a day.
- One of the points on a timepiece marking off 12 or 24 successive intervals of 60 minutes, from midnight to noon and noon to midnight or from midnight to midnight.
- The time of day indicated by a 12-hour clock.
- A unit of measure of longitude or right ascension, equal to 15 or 24 of a great circle.
- A customary or fixed time: the dinner hour.
- A particular time: their hour of need.
- A significant time: Her hour had come.
- The present time: the man of the hour.
- The work that can be accomplished in an hour.
- The distance that can be traveled in an hour.
- A single session of a school day or class.
- The canonical hours.
- noun - a period of sixty minutes