Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOUR exist?
Definitions of HOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day
- noun - clock time
- noun - a special and memorable period
- noun - distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- One of the 24 equal parts of a day.
- One of the points on a timepiece marking off 12 or 24 successive intervals of 60 minutes, from midnight to noon and noon to midnight or from midnight to midnight.
- The time of day indicated by a 12-hour clock.
- A unit of measure of longitude or right ascension, equal to 15 or 24 of a great circle.
- A customary or fixed time: the dinner hour.
- A particular time: their hour of need.
- A significant time: Her hour had come.
- The present time: the man of the hour.
- The work that can be accomplished in an hour.
- The distance that can be traveled in an hour.
- A single session of a school day or class.
- The canonical hours.
- n - a period of sixty minutes
There are 4 letters in HOUR: H O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOUR plus a wildcard: HOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOUR
Images for HOUR
- The POWER hour How to earn cash or gift cards in just an hour a day
- Filed Under News Tagged With Happy hour
- HAPPY hour
- More Animations
- Polished solid cherrywood hourglass
- Gallery 24 Page 3 20
- ALERT The FMCSA Proposes Changes to hours-of-Service Requirements ...
- Receives all benefits of a Patron level membership plus can request a ...
- The DBTH Happy hour Rules