Scrabble word: HUMOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMOR exist?
Definitions of HUMOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- noun - the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous
- noun - a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- noun - the quality of being funny
- noun - (Middle Ages) one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed to determine your emotional and physical state
- noun - the liquid parts of the body
- verb - put into a good mood
- The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
- That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
- The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd.
- One of the four fluids of the body, blood, phlegm, choler, and black bile, whose relative proportions were thought in ancient physiology to determine a person’s disposition and general health.
- A body fluid, such as blood, lymph, or bile.
- Aqueous humor.
- Vitreous humor.
- A person’s characteristic disposition or temperament: a boy of sullen humor.
- An often temporary state of mind; a mood: I’m in no humor to argue.
- A sudden, unanticipated whim.
- Capricious or peculiar behavior.
- To comply with the wishes or ideas of; indulge.
- To adapt or accommodate oneself to.
- verb - to yield to the desire of
There are 5 letters in HUMOR: H M O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMOR plus a wildcard: HUMOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMOR
Images for HUMOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.