Scrabble word: HUMORS
Is HUMORS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HUMORS in dictionaries:
- noun - a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- noun - the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous
- noun - a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- noun - the quality of being funny
- noun - (Middle Ages) one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed to determine your emotional and physical state
- noun - the liquid parts of the body
- verb - put into a good mood
- verb - to yield to the desire of
There are 6 letters in HUMORS: H M O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMORS
Click to search all anagrams of HUMORS plus a wildcard: HUMORS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMORS
Images for HUMORS
Lookup in Wiki for HUMORS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.