Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SORGHUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORGHUM exist?
Definitions of SORGHUM in dictionaries:
- noun - economically important Old World tropical cereal grass
- noun - annual or perennial tropical and subtropical cereal grasses: sorghum
- noun - made from juice of sweet sorghum
- An Old World grass (Sorghum bicolor), several varieties of which are widely cultivated as grain and forage or as a source of syrup.
- Syrup made from the juice of this plant.
- n - a cereal grass
There are 7 letters in SORGHUM: G H M O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORGHUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORGHUM plus a wildcard: SORGHUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORGHUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORGHUM
- Converting Sweet sorghum into Ethanol
- Play On sorghum
- For more information visit our sorghum section.
- sorghum The Organic Farmer
- Grain sorghum Hybrid Suggestions Mississippi Crop Situation
- sorghum pannicles with normal kernels (left) and large (right)
- sorghum halepense - Biodiversidad agroambiental en Aragn
- Grain sorghum
- sorghum Photo Detailed about sorghum Picture on Alibaba.com.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.