Scrabble word: HUMOURS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMOURS exist?
Definitions of HUMOURS in dictionaries:
- noun - a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling
- noun - a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- noun - (Middle Ages) one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed to determine your emotional and physical state
- noun - the liquid parts of the body
- noun - the quality of being funny
- noun - the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous
- verb - put into a good mood
- verb - to yield to the desire of
There are 7 letters in HUMOURS: H M O R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMOURS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMOURS plus a wildcard: HUMOURS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMOURS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUMOURS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.