Scrabble word: HOURI
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOURI exist?
Definitions of HOURI in dictionaries:
- noun - a voluptuously beautiful young woman
- noun - (Islam) one of the dark-eyed virgins of perfect beauty believed to live with the blessed in Paradise
- A voluptuous, alluring woman.
- One of the beautiful virgins of the Koranic paradise.
- noun - a beautiful maiden in Muslim belief
There are 5 letters in HOURI: H I O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOURI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOURI plus a wildcard: HOURI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOURI
Images for HOURI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.