Scrabble word: SCOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOUR exist?
Definitions of SCOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a place that is scoured (especially by running water)
- verb - examine minutely
- verb - clean with hard rubbing
- verb - rub hard or scrub
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- To clean, polish, or wash by scrubbing vigorously: scour a dirty oven.
- To remove by scrubbing: scour grease from a pan.
- To remove dirt or grease from (cloth or fibers) by means of a detergent.
- To clean (wheat) before the milling process.
- To clear (an area) by freeing of weeds or other vegetation.
- To clear (a channel or pipe) by flushing.
- To scrub something in order to clean or polish it.
- To have diarrhea.
- A scouring action or effect.
- A place that has been scoured, as by flushing with water.
- Diarrhea in livestock.
- To search through or over thoroughly: The detective scoured the scene of the crime for clues.
- To range over (an area) quickly and energetically.
- To range over or about an area, especially in a search.
- To move swiftly; scurry.
- verb - to cleanse or polish by hard rubbing