Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOUR exist?
Definitions of SCOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a place that is scoured (especially by running water)
- verb - examine minutely
- verb - clean with hard rubbing
- verb - rub hard or scrub
- verb - rinse, clean, or empty with a liquid
- To clean, polish, or wash by scrubbing vigorously: scour a dirty oven.
- To remove by scrubbing: scour grease from a pan.
- To remove dirt or grease from (cloth or fibers) by means of a detergent.
- To clean (wheat) before the milling process.
- To clear (an area) by freeing of weeds or other vegetation.
- To clear (a channel or pipe) by flushing.
- To scrub something in order to clean or polish it.
- To have diarrhea.
- A scouring action or effect.
- A place that has been scoured, as by flushing with water.
- Diarrhea in livestock.
- To search through or over thoroughly: The detective scoured the scene of the crime for clues.
- To range over (an area) quickly and energetically.
- To range over or about an area, especially in a search.
- To move swiftly; scurry.
- verb - to cleanse or polish by hard rubbing
There are 5 letters in SCOUR: C O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCOUR plus a wildcard: SCOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCOUR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.