Scrabble word: COURTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COURTS exist?
Definitions of COURTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- noun - a room in which a lawcourt sits
- noun - the sovereign and his advisers who are the governing power of a state
- noun - a specially marked horizontal area within which a game is played
- noun - Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- noun - the family and retinue of a sovereign or prince
- noun - a hotel for motorists
- noun - a tribunal that is presided over by a magistrate or by one or more judges who administer justice according to the laws
- noun - the residence of a sovereign or nobleman
- noun - an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings
- noun - respectful deference
- verb - make amorous advances towards
- verb - seek someone's favor
- verb - engage in social activities leading to marriage
- verb - to seek the affection of
There are 6 letters in COURTS: C O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COURTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COURTS plus a wildcard: COURTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COURTS
Images for COURTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.