Scrabble word: ROUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUT exist?
Definitions of ROUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a disorderly crowd of people
- noun - an overwhelming defeat
- verb - cause to flee
- verb - dig with the snout
- verb - make a groove in
- verb - defeat disastrously
- A disorderly retreat or flight following defeat.
- An overwhelming defeat.
- A disorderly crowd of people; a mob.
- People of the lowest class; rabble.
- A public disturbance; a riot.
- A company, as of knights or wolves, that are in movement.
- A fashionable gathering.
- To put to disorderly flight or retreat: “the flock of starlings which Jasper had routed with his gun” (Virginia Woolf).
- To defeat overwhelmingly.
- To dig with the snout; root.
- To poke around; rummage.
- To expose to view as if by digging; uncover.
- To hollow, scoop, or gouge out.
- To drive or force out as if by digging; eject: rout out an informant.
- To dig up with the snout.
- To bellow.
- verb - to defeat overwhelmingly
There are 4 letters in ROUT: O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUT plus a wildcard: ROUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUT
Images for ROUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.