Scrabble word: ROUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUTE exist?
Definitions of ROUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an established line of travel or access
- noun - an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- verb - send documents or materials to appropriate destinations
- verb - send via a specific route
- verb - divert in a specified direction
- A road, course, or way for travel from one place to another.
- A highway.
- A customary line of travel.
- A fixed course or territory assigned to a salesperson or delivery person.
- A means of reaching a goal.
- To send or forward by a specific route.
- To schedule the order of (a sequence of procedures).
- verb - to send on a particular course