Scrabble word: ROUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUTE exist?
Definitions of ROUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an established line of travel or access
- noun - an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- verb - send documents or materials to appropriate destinations
- verb - send via a specific route
- verb - divert in a specified direction
- A road, course, or way for travel from one place to another.
- A highway.
- A customary line of travel.
- A fixed course or territory assigned to a salesperson or delivery person.
- A means of reaching a goal.
- To send or forward by a specific route.
- To schedule the order of (a sequence of procedures).
- verb - to send on a particular course
There are 5 letters in ROUTE: E O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUTE plus a wildcard: ROUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUTE
Images for ROUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.