Scrabble word: TOURS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOURS exist?
Definitions of TOURS in dictionaries:
- noun - an industrial city in western France on the Loire River
- noun - a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of time spent in military service
- verb - make a tour of a certain place
- A city of west-central France on the Loire River.
- verb - to travel from place to place
There are 5 letters in TOURS: O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOURS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOURS plus a wildcard: TOURS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOURS
Images for TOURS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.