Scrabble word: STUPOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUPOR exist?
Definitions of STUPOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally
- noun - marginal consciousness
- A state of reduced or suspended sensibility.
- A state of mental numbness, as that resulting from shock; a daze.
- noun - a state of reduced sensibility
There are 6 letters in STUPOR: O P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUPOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUPOR plus a wildcard: STUPOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUPOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUPOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.