Scrabble word: SORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORT exist?
Definitions of SORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - an approximate definition or example
- noun - a person of a particular character or nature
- noun - an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - arrange or order by classes or categories
- A group of persons or things of the same general character; a kind.
- One that typifies a group or exemplifies a characteristic: The clerk is a decent sort.
- One of the characters in a font of type.
- To arrange according to class, kind, or size; classify.
- To separate from others: sort out the wheat from the chaff.
- To clarify by going over mentally: She tried to sort out her problems.
- Of a mediocre or inferior kind: a constitutional government of a sort.
- Of one kind or another: knew many folktales of sorts.
- Slightly ill.
- Somewhat; rather: “Gambling and prostitution... have been prohibited, but only sort of” (George F.
- adv - to arrange according to kind, class, or size [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SORTABLE [adj], SORTABLY
There are 4 letters in SORT: O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORT plus a wildcard: SORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORT
Images for SORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.