Scrabble word: ROOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOST exist?
Definitions of ROOST in dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter with perches for fowl or other birds
- noun - a perch on which domestic fowl rest or sleep
- verb - sit, as on a branch
- verb - settle down or stay, as if on a roost
- A perch on which domestic fowl or other birds rest or sleep.
- A place with perches for fowl or other birds.
- To be in charge; dominate: In this house grandfather rules the roost.
- verb - to settle down for rest or sleep