Scrabble word: ROOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROOST exist?
Definitions of ROOST in dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter with perches for fowl or other birds
- noun - a perch on which domestic fowl rest or sleep
- verb - sit, as on a branch
- verb - settle down or stay, as if on a roost
- A perch on which domestic fowl or other birds rest or sleep.
- A place with perches for fowl or other birds.
- To be in charge; dominate: In this house grandfather rules the roost.
- verb - to settle down for rest or sleep
There are 5 letters in ROOST: O O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROOST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROOST plus a wildcard: ROOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROOST
Images for ROOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.