Scrabble word: TROOPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROOPS exist?
Definitions of TROOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - soldiers collectively
- noun - a group of soldiers
- noun - a cavalry unit corresponding to an infantry company
- noun - a unit of Girl or Boy Scouts
- noun - an orderly crowd
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - move or march as if in a crowd
- verb - to move or gather in crowds
There are 6 letters in TROOPS: O O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROOPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROOPS plus a wildcard: TROOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROOPS
Images for TROOPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.