Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOOP exist?
Definitions of STOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - an inclination of the top half of the body forward and downward
- noun - basin for holy water
- noun - small porch or set of steps at the front entrance of a house
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way
- verb - descend swiftly, as if on prey
- verb - sag, bend, bend over or down
- verb - carry oneself, often habitually, with head, shoulders, and upper back bent forward
- To bend forward and down from the waist or the middle of the back: had to stoop in order to fit into the cave.
- To walk or stand, especially habitually, with the head and upper back bent forward.
- To bend or sag downward.
- To lower or debase oneself.
- To descend from a superior position; condescend.
- To yield; submit.
- To swoop down, as a bird in pursuing its prey.
- To bend (the head or body) forward and down.
- To debase; humble.
- The act of stooping.
- A forward bending of the head and upper back, especially when habitual.
- An act of self-abasement or condescension.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to descend to a level considered inappropriate to one’s dignity”: stooping to contemptible methods to realize their ambitions; won’t condescend to acknowledge his rival’s greeting; didn’t even deign to reply.
- A small porch, platform, or staircase leading to the entrance of a house or building.
- verb - to bend the body forward and down
There are 5 letters in STOOP: O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOOP plus a wildcard: STOOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOOP
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.