Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOOT exist?
Definitions of SOOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a black colloidal substance consisting wholly or principally of amorphous carbon and used to make pigments and ink
- verb - coat with soot
- The fine black particles, chiefly composed of carbon, produced by incomplete combustion of coal, oil, wood, or other fuels.
- v - to cover with soot (a black substance produced by combustion)
There are 4 letters in SOOT: O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOOT plus a wildcard: SOOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOOT
Images for SOOT
- Socking it to soot could clean air and save ice caps Climate The ...
- Spectro Inc. - soot
- soot (illustrated here) is sent into the air when materials that ...
- Emission of soot from a large diesel truck without particle filters
- Bringing soot and methane on board post-Kyoto Climate The Earth ...
- Diesel soot Health Impacts - Clean Air Task Force (CATF)
- Scientists warn of soot effect on climate Environment The Guardian
- NASA - Top Story - BLACK soot AND SNOW A WARMER COMBINATION ...
- soot sprite by sasa.stefanovic.543
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.