Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOTS exist?
Definitions of FOOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint
- noun - a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard
- noun - the lower part of anything
- noun - the pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings
- noun - lowest support of a structure
- noun - any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
- noun - travel by walking
- noun - a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
- noun - an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot
- noun - (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
- noun - a support resembling a pedal extremity
- verb - pay for something
- verb - walk
- verb - add a column of numbers
- n - the terminal part of the leg on which the body stands and moves
- adj - to advance on foot [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WALKABLE
There are 5 letters in FOOTS: F O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOTS plus a wildcard: FOOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOTS
Images for FOOTS
- Childish foots Stock Photo - Image 9109060
- Little girl foots with flowers Stock Photo Anna Maloverjan ...
- foots Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Image 292065 Seamless pattern prints of foots of the child vector ...
- Photo of Female foots in red sandals isolated on a white background
- foots rasterized vector illustration Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Beautiful foots of young woman.many. Stock Photo Iakiv Pekarskyi ...
- Foot care Tips for the protection of foot
- Girl foots Stock Photo Aaron Amat 10182090
- Close-Up Photo Of Three foots In Colored Zebrine Socks - 11575069 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.