Scrabble word: SOFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOFT exist?
Definitions of SOFT in dictionaries:
- adj - yielding readily to pressure or weight
- adj - compassionate and kind
- adj - (of sound) relatively low in volume
- adj - easily hurt
- adj - produced with vibration of the vocal cords
- adj - not protected against attack (especially by nuclear weapons)
- adj - used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- adj - (of light) transmitted from a broad light source or reflected
- adj - (of speech sounds)
- adj - (of a commodity or market or currency) falling or likely to fall in value
- adj - using evidence not readily amenable to experimental verification or refutation
- adj - tolerant or lenient
- adj - soft and mild
- adj - having little impact
- adj - out of condition
- adj - willing to negotiate and compromise
- adj - not burdensome or demanding
- adj - mild and pleasant
- adj - not brilliant or glaring
- adv - in a relaxed manner
- Easily molded, cut, or worked.
- Yielding readily to pressure or weight.
- Out of condition; flabby.
- Smooth or fine to the touch: a soft fabric.
- Not loud, harsh, or irritating: a soft voice.
- Not brilliant or glaring; subdued: soft colors.
- Not sharply drawn or delineated: soft charcoal shading; a scene filmed in soft focus.
- Mild; balmy: a soft breeze.
- Of a gentle disposition; tender.
- Affectionate: a soft glance.
- Attracted or emotionally involved: He has been soft on her for years.
- Not stern; lenient.
- Lacking strength of character; weak.
- Simple; feeble.
- Gradually declining in trend; not firm: a soft economy; a soft computer market.
- Easy: a soft job.
- Based on conciliation or negotiation rather than on threats or power plays: took a soft line toward their opponents.
- Informal and entertaining without confronting difficult issues or hard facts: a soft story about a senator’s private life.
- Using or based on data that is not readily quantifiable or amenable to experimental verification or refutation: soft evidence; the soft sciences.
- Of or relating to a paper currency as distinct from a hard currency backed by gold.
- Having low dissolved mineral content.
- Sibilant rather than guttural, as c in certain and g in gem.
- Voiced and weakly articulated: a soft consonant.
- Palatalized, as certain consonants in Slavic languages.
- A soft object or part.
- adj - yielding readily to pressure
- noun - a soft object or part
There are 4 letters in SOFT: F O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOFT plus a wildcard: SOFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOFT
Images for SOFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.