Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOFT exist?
Definitions of SOFT in dictionaries:
- adj - yielding readily to pressure or weight
- adj - compassionate and kind
- adj - (of sound) relatively low in volume
- adj - easily hurt
- adj - produced with vibration of the vocal cords
- adj - not protected against attack (especially by nuclear weapons)
- adj - used chiefly as a direction or description in music
- adj - (of light) transmitted from a broad light source or reflected
- adj - (of speech sounds)
- adj - (of a commodity or market or currency) falling or likely to fall in value
- adj - using evidence not readily amenable to experimental verification or refutation
- adj - tolerant or lenient
- adj - soft and mild
- adj - having little impact
- adj - out of condition
- adj - willing to negotiate and compromise
- adj - not burdensome or demanding
- adj - mild and pleasant
- adj - not brilliant or glaring
- adv - in a relaxed manner
- Easily molded, cut, or worked.
- Yielding readily to pressure or weight.
- Out of condition; flabby.
- Smooth or fine to the touch: a soft fabric.
- Not loud, harsh, or irritating: a soft voice.
- Not brilliant or glaring; subdued: soft colors.
- Not sharply drawn or delineated: soft charcoal shading; a scene filmed in soft focus.
- Mild; balmy: a soft breeze.
- Of a gentle disposition; tender.
- Affectionate: a soft glance.
- Attracted or emotionally involved: He has been soft on her for years.
- Not stern; lenient.
- Lacking strength of character; weak.
- Simple; feeble.
- Gradually declining in trend; not firm: a soft economy; a soft computer market.
- Easy: a soft job.
- Based on conciliation or negotiation rather than on threats or power plays: took a soft line toward their opponents.
- Informal and entertaining without confronting difficult issues or hard facts: a soft story about a senator’s private life.
- Using or based on data that is not readily quantifiable or amenable to experimental verification or refutation: soft evidence; the soft sciences.
- Of or relating to a paper currency as distinct from a hard currency backed by gold.
- Having low dissolved mineral content.
- Sibilant rather than guttural, as c in certain and g in gem.
- Voiced and weakly articulated: a soft consonant.
- Palatalized, as certain consonants in Slavic languages.
- A soft object or part.
- adj - yielding readily to pressure
- n - a soft object or part
There are 4 letters in SOFT: F O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOFT plus a wildcard: SOFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOFT
Images for SOFT
- GOSIG GOLDEN soft toy IKEA All soft toys are good at hugging ...
- Filesoft Ice cream.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The world through the lens soft - wallpaper
- AKC soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
- soft Pink Wallpapers and soft Pink Backgrounds 1 of 2
- soft Toys to India Send Teddy Bears to India Teddy soft Toys Roses
- Free soft pastels Wallpaper - Download The Free soft pastels Wallpaper ...
- soft Neutrals HD Backgrounds soft Neutrals download soft Neutrals HD ...
- Easy Crafts - Explore your creativity soft Toys-Bunny and Teddy Bear
- soft Toys