Scrabble word: FORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTS exist?
Definitions of FORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- noun - a fortified defensive structure
- verb - gather in, or as if in, a fort, as for protection or defense
- verb - enclose by or as if by a fortification
- verb - station (troops) in a fort
- noun - a fortified enclosure or structure
There are 5 letters in FORTS: F O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORTS plus a wildcard: FORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORTS
Images for FORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.