Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRONTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRONTS exist?
Definitions of FRONTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the side that is forward or prominent
- noun - the line along which opposing armies face each other
- noun - the outward appearance of a person
- noun - the side that is seen or that goes first
- noun - a person used as a cover for some questionable activity
- noun - a sphere of activity involving effort
- noun - (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
- noun - the immediate proximity of someone or something
- noun - the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer
- noun - a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - confront bodily
- adj - articulated at the front of the oral passage
- v - to provide with a front (a forward part)
There are 6 letters in FRONTS: F N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRONTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRONTS plus a wildcard: FRONTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRONTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRONTS
- Air Masses & fronts
- fronts frontal surface has a much smaller slope than for cold fronts ...
- front fronts can weaken with time frontolysis fronts can strengthen ...
- weather fronts principle figure 1 types of fronts
- the winds spin faster storm fronts storm fronts cold front
- Weather Front
- Formation of a cold-type (A) and warm-type of occluded fronts.
- Figure 7r-3 Atmospheric cross-section of a warm front.
- Weather fronts.
- At warm fronts a rapidly moving warm airmassover rides a slower cold ...