Scrabble word: FRONTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRONTS exist?
Definitions of FRONTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the side that is forward or prominent
- noun - the line along which opposing armies face each other
- noun - the outward appearance of a person
- noun - the side that is seen or that goes first
- noun - a person used as a cover for some questionable activity
- noun - a sphere of activity involving effort
- noun - (meteorology) the atmospheric phenomenon created at the boundary between two different air masses
- noun - the immediate proximity of someone or something
- noun - the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer
- noun - a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- verb - be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point
- verb - confront bodily
- adj - articulated at the front of the oral passage
- verb - to provide with a front (a forward part)
There are 6 letters in FRONTS: F N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRONTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRONTS plus a wildcard: FRONTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRONTS
Images for FRONTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.