Scrabble word: TORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORN exist?
Definitions of TORN in dictionaries:
- verb - separate or cause to separate abruptly
- verb - to separate or be separated by force
- verb - move quickly and violently
- verb - strip of feathers
- verb - fill with tears or shed tears
- adj - having edges that are jagged from injury
- adj - disrupted by the pull of contrary forces
- verb - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 4 letters in TORN: N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORN plus a wildcard: TORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORN
Images for TORN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.