Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORN exist?
Definitions of TORN in dictionaries:
- noun - a drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - an occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- noun - the act of tearing
- adj - having edges that are jagged from injury
- adj - disrupted by the pull of contrary forces
- v - to emit tears (drops of saline liquid secreted by a gland of the eye)
- adj - to pull apart or into pieces [v TORE, TORN, TEARING, TEARS] : TEARABLE
There are 4 letters in TORN: N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORN plus a wildcard: TORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORN
Images for TORN
- torn Necklace - The One Ring . Net - Geek Tags also available as key ...
- torn paper Stock Photo Svetlana Bayanova 5095763
- ... learn how to create torn paper and punch a hole Photoshopzilla.com
- torn One Moms Battle
- Natalie IMBRUGLIA torn
- torn paper Stock Photo tuja66 4367852
- torn paper Stock Photo Alexander Karasev 4013609
- torn Paper With Space For Text Stock Vector 109405583 Shutterstock
- torn Paper Stock Photo Kristina Afanasyeva 4735274
- Piece of paper with torn edges Stock Photo Aliaksandr Mazurkevich ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.