Scrabble word: THORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does THORN exist?
Definitions of THORN in dictionaries:
- noun - something that causes irritation and annoyance
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- noun - a Germanic character of runic origin
- A modified branch in the form of a sharp, woody spine.
- Any of various shrubs, trees, or woody plants bearing sharp, woody spines.
- Any of various sharp, spiny protuberances; a prickle.
- One that causes sharp pain, irritation, or discomfort: He is a thorn in my side.
- The runic letter originally representing either sound of the Modern English th, as in the and thin, used in Old English and Middle English manuscripts.
- verb - to prick with a thorn (a sharp, rigid projection on a plant)