Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does THORN exist?
Definitions of THORN in dictionaries:
- noun - something that causes irritation and annoyance
- noun - a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- noun - a Germanic character of runic origin
- A modified branch in the form of a sharp, woody spine.
- Any of various shrubs, trees, or woody plants bearing sharp, woody spines.
- Any of various sharp, spiny protuberances; a prickle.
- One that causes sharp pain, irritation, or discomfort: He is a thorn in my side.
- The runic letter originally representing either sound of the Modern English th, as in the and thin, used in Old English and Middle English manuscripts.
- v - to prick with a thorn (a sharp, rigid projection on a plant)
There are 5 letters in THORN: H N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THORN plus a wildcard: THORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THORN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THORN
- Fichierthorn.jpg - Wikipdia
- thorn - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - thorn word and ...
- Michelle Sherwood A Rose And my own thorn...
- Thoughts on Newbery The Design thorn educating alice
- thorn crown - photopicture definition - thorn crown word and phrase ...
- The thorn on the Rose of Social Media SocialMedia
- thorn in my side Alienhippys Blog
- Just Be Real thorn
- thorn ook wel het witte stadje.
- GENKAKU-AGAIN (adam fisher) teacher
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.