Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THROWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does THROWN exist?
Definitions of THROWN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of throwing (propelling something with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist)
- noun - a single chance or instance
- noun - the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
- noun - bedclothes consisting of a lightweight cloth covering (an afghan or bedspread) that is casually thrown over something
- noun - casting an object in order to determine an outcome randomly
- adj - caused to fall to the ground
- adj - twisted together
- verb - to propel through the air with a movement of the arm
There are 6 letters in THROWN: H N O R T W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THROWN plus a wildcard: THROWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THROWN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THROWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.