Scrabble word: NORTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORTH exist?
Definitions of NORTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line
- noun - the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- noun - a location in the northern part of a country, region, or city
- noun - the direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point
- noun - the direction in which a compass needle points
- noun - British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the north
- adv - in a northern direction
- The direction along a meridian 90 counterclockwise from east; the direction to the left of sunrise.
- The cardinal point on the mariner’s compass located at 0.
- An area or a region lying in the north.
- Often North.
- The northern part of the earth.
- N, N.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the north.
- N, N.
- noun - a point of the compass