Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NORTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does NORTH exist?
Definitions of NORTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line
- noun - the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War)
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- noun - a location in the northern part of a country, region, or city
- noun - the direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point
- noun - the direction in which a compass needle points
- noun - British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the north
- adv - in a northern direction
- The direction along a meridian 90 counterclockwise from east; the direction to the left of sunrise.
- The cardinal point on the mariner’s compass located at 0.
- An area or a region lying in the north.
- Often North.
- The northern part of the earth.
- N, N.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the north.
- N, N.
- noun - a point of the compass
There are 5 letters in NORTH: H N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NORTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NORTH plus a wildcard: NORTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NORTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NORTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.