Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THORNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does THORNY exist?
Definitions of THORNY in dictionaries:
- adj - bristling with perplexities
- adj - having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.
- Full of or covered with thorns.
- Painfully controversial; vexatious: a thorny situation; thorny issues.
- adv - full of thorns [adj THORNIER, THORNIEST] : THORNILY
There are 6 letters in THORNY: H N O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THORNY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THORNY plus a wildcard: THORNY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THORNY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THORNY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.