Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOT exist?
Definitions of HOT in dictionaries:
- adj - used of physical heat
- adj - characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement
- adj - extended meanings
- adj - (color) bold and intense
- adj - sexually excited or exciting
- adj - recently stolen or smuggled
- adj - very fast
- adj - wanted by the police
- adj - producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
- adj - performed or performing with unusually great skill and daring and energy
- adj - very popular or successful
- adj - very unpleasant or even dangerous
- adj - newest or most recent
- adj - having or bringing unusually good luck
- adj - very good
- adj - newly made
- adj - having or showing great eagerness or enthusiasm
- adj - of a seeker
- adj - having or dealing with dangerously high levels of radioactivity
- adj - charged or energized with electricity
- adj - marked by excited activity
- Having or giving off heat; capable of burning.
- Being at a high temperature.
- Being at or exhibiting a temperature that is higher than normal or desirable: a hot forehead.
- Causing a burning sensation, as in the mouth; spicy: hot peppers; a hot curry.
- Charged or energized with electricity: a hot wire.
- Radioactive, especially to a dangerous degree.
- Marked by intensity of emotion; ardent or fiery: a hot temper.
- Having or displaying great enthusiasm; eager: hot for travel.
- Marked by excited activity or energy: a hot week on the stock market.
- Violent; raging: a hot battle.
- Sexually excited or exciting.
- Recently stolen: a hot car.
- Wanted by the police: a hot suspect.
- Close to a successful solution or conclusion: hot on the trail.
- Most recent; new or fresh: a hot news item; the hot fashions for fall.
- Currently very popular or successful: one of the hottest young talents around.
- Requiring immediate action or attention: a hot opportunity.
- Very good or impressive.
- Funny or absurd: told a hot one about the neighbors’ dog.
- Performing with great skill and daring: a hot drummer.
- Fast and responsive: a hot sports car.
- Unusually lucky: hot at craps.
- Of, relating to, or being an emotionally charged style of performance marked by strong rhythms and improvisation: hot jazz.
- Bold and bright.
- In a hot manner; hotly.
- To cause to increase in intensity or excitement.
- Sexually avid; lascivious.
- adj - having a high temperature
There are 3 letters in HOT: H O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOT plus a wildcard: HOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOT
Images for HOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.