Scrabble word: HOOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOT exist?
Definitions of HOOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud raucous cry (as of an owl)
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- noun - something of little value
- verb - to utter a loud clamorous shout
- verb - utter the characteristic sound of owls
- To utter the characteristic cry of an owl.
- To make a loud raucous cry, especially of derision or contempt.
- To shout down or drive off with jeering cries: hooted the speaker off the platform.
- To express or convey by hooting: hooted their disgust.
- The characteristic cry of an owl.
- A sound suggesting the cry of an owl, especially the sound of a horn.
- A cry of scorn or derision.
- Used to express annoyance or objection.
- verb - to cry like an owl