Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOT exist?
Definitions of HOOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud raucous cry (as of an owl)
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- noun - something of little value
- verb - to utter a loud clamorous shout
- verb - utter the characteristic sound of owls
- To utter the characteristic cry of an owl.
- To make a loud raucous cry, especially of derision or contempt.
- To shout down or drive off with jeering cries: hooted the speaker off the platform.
- To express or convey by hooting: hooted their disgust.
- The characteristic cry of an owl.
- A sound suggesting the cry of an owl, especially the sound of a horn.
- A cry of scorn or derision.
- Used to express annoyance or objection.
- verb - to cry like an owl
There are 4 letters in HOOT: H O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOT plus a wildcard: HOOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOT
Images for HOOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.