Scrabble word: TOOTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOOTH exist?
Definitions of TOOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates
- noun - something resembling the tooth of an animal
- noun - toothlike structure in invertebrates found in the mouth or alimentary canal or on a shell
- noun - a means of enforcement
- noun - one of a number of uniform projections on a gear
- One of a set of hard, bonelike structures rooted in sockets in the jaws of vertebrates, typically composed of a core of soft pulp surrounded by a layer of hard dentin that is coated with cement or enamel at the crown and used for biting or chewing food or as a means of attack or defense.
- A similar structure in invertebrates, such as one of the pointed denticles or ridges on the exoskeleton of an arthropod or the shell of a mollusk.
- A projecting part resembling a tooth in shape or function, as on a comb, gear, or saw.
- A small, notched projection along a margin, especially of a leaf.
- A rough surface, as of paper or metal.
- Something that injures or destroys with force.
- Taste or appetite: She always had a sweet tooth.
- To furnish (a tool, for example) with teeth.
- To become interlocked; mesh.
- noun - one of the hard structures attached in a row to each jaw
- verb - to furnish with toothlike projections