Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOOTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOOTH exist?
Definitions of TOOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates
- noun - something resembling the tooth of an animal
- noun - toothlike structure in invertebrates found in the mouth or alimentary canal or on a shell
- noun - a means of enforcement
- noun - one of a number of uniform projections on a gear
- One of a set of hard, bonelike structures rooted in sockets in the jaws of vertebrates, typically composed of a core of soft pulp surrounded by a layer of hard dentin that is coated with cement or enamel at the crown and used for biting or chewing food or as a means of attack or defense.
- A similar structure in invertebrates, such as one of the pointed denticles or ridges on the exoskeleton of an arthropod or the shell of a mollusk.
- A projecting part resembling a tooth in shape or function, as on a comb, gear, or saw.
- A small, notched projection along a margin, especially of a leaf.
- A rough surface, as of paper or metal.
- Something that injures or destroys with force.
- Taste or appetite: She always had a sweet tooth.
- To furnish (a tool, for example) with teeth.
- To become interlocked; mesh.
- noun - one of the hard structures attached in a row to each jaw
- verb - to furnish with toothlike projections
There are 5 letters in TOOTH: H O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOOTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOOTH plus a wildcard: TOOTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOOTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOOTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.