Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOOTHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOOTHS exist?
Definitions of TOOTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates
- noun - something resembling the tooth of an animal
- noun - toothlike structure in invertebrates found in the mouth or alimentary canal or on a shell
- noun - a means of enforcement
- noun - one of a number of uniform projections on a gear
- n - one of the hard structures attached in a row to each jaw
- v - to furnish with toothlike projections
There are 6 letters in TOOTHS: H O O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOOTHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOOTHS plus a wildcard: TOOTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOOTHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOOTHS
- tooths Stock Vector Dmitriy Xenofontov 5782694
- tooths set vector 816478 by W1nDkh
- tooths de Matthew Cole vector libre de derechos 45901767 en Fotolia ...
- tooths Brewery Mittagong Maltings_25 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- FileHotel Coolamon tooths KB.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- tooths de Matthew Cole vector libre de derechos 46360947 en Fotolia ...
- tooths Brewery Mittagong Maltings_37 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- tooths sheaf stout
- Gum disease is totally preventable. Preventing gum disease (from ...