Scrabble word: TOOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOOT exist?
Definitions of TOOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a blast of a horn
- noun - revelry in drinking
- verb - make a loud noise
- To sound a horn or whistle in short blasts.
- To make the sound of a horn or whistle blown in short blasts or a sound resembling it.
- To snort cocaine.
- To blow or sound (a horn or whistle).
- To sound (a blast, for example) on a horn or whistle.
- To snort (cocaine).
- A blast, as of a horn.
- A drinking binge.
- Cocaine, especially a small amount snorted at one time.
- verb - to sound a horn or whistle in short blasts
There are 4 letters in TOOT: O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOOT plus a wildcard: TOOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOOT
Images for TOOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.