Scrabble word: HOOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOOTS exist?
Definitions of HOOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud raucous cry (as of an owl)
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- noun - something of little value
- verb - to utter a loud clamorous shout
- verb - utter the characteristic sound of owls
- verb - to cry like an owl
There are 5 letters in HOOTS: H O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOOTS plus a wildcard: HOOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOOTS
Images for HOOTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.