Scrabble word: SMOOTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMOOTH exist?
Definitions of SMOOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of smoothing
- verb - make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - free from obstructions
- adj - having a surface free from roughness or bumps or ridges or irregularities
- adj - smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- adj - of the margin of a leaf shape
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - (music) without breaks between notes
- adj - of motion that runs or flows or proceeds without jolts or turbulence
- adj - lacking obstructions or difficulties
- adj - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- Having a surface free from irregularities, roughness, or projections; even.
- Having a fine texture: a smooth fabric.
- Having an even consistency: a smooth pudding.
- Having an even or gentle motion or movement: a smooth ride.
- Serene: a smooth temperament.
- Bland: a smooth wine.
- Ingratiatingly polite and agreeable.
- Having no grossness or coarseness in dress or manner.
- To make (something) even, level, or unwrinkled.
- To rid of obstructions, hindrances, or difficulties.
- To soothe or tranquilize; make calm.
- To become smooth.
- The act of smoothing.
- A smooth surface or part.
- adj - having a surface that is free from irregularities