Scrabble word: SMOOTH
Is SMOOTH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SMOOTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of smoothing
- verb - make smooth or smoother, as if by rubbing
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - free from obstructions
- adj - having a surface free from roughness or bumps or ridges or irregularities
- adj - smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- adj - of the margin of a leaf shape
- adj - smooth and unconstrained in movement
- adj - (music) without breaks between notes
- adj - of motion that runs or flows or proceeds without jolts or turbulence
- adj - lacking obstructions or difficulties
- adj - (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- Having a surface free from irregularities, roughness, or projections; even.
- Having a fine texture: a smooth fabric.
- Having an even consistency: a smooth pudding.
- Having an even or gentle motion or movement: a smooth ride.
- Serene: a smooth temperament.
- Bland: a smooth wine.
- Ingratiatingly polite and agreeable.
- Having no grossness or coarseness in dress or manner.
- To make (something) even, level, or unwrinkled.
- To rid of obstructions, hindrances, or difficulties.
- To soothe or tranquilize; make calm.
- To become smooth.
- The act of smoothing.
- A smooth surface or part.
- adj - having a surface that is free from irregularities
There are 6 letters in SMOOTH: H M O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOOTH
Click to search all anagrams of SMOOTH plus a wildcard: SMOOTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMOOTH
Images for SMOOTH
Lookup in Wiki for SMOOTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.