Scrabble word: MOOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOOT exist?
Definitions of MOOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hypothetical case that law students argue as an exercise
- verb - think about carefully
- adj - of no legal significance (as having been previously decided)
- adj - open to argument or debate
- A hypothetical case argued by law students as an exercise.
- An ancient English meeting, especially a representative meeting of the freemen of a shire.
- To bring up as a subject for discussion or debate.
- To discuss or debate.
- To plead or argue (a case) in a moot court.
- Subject to debate; arguable: a moot question.
- Without legal significance, through having been previously decided or settled.
- As an adjective moot has come to be widely used to mean “no longer important, irrelevant,” as in It’s a purely moot question which corporation you make your rent check out to; Brown will get the money in either case.
- verb - to bring up for discussion
There are 4 letters in MOOT: M O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOOT plus a wildcard: MOOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOOT
Images for MOOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.